Scran'n Predictions....Here we go!

Geez, what do the Cabs have to do to get some respect!

Are you feeling OK? :tongue:

• Like 3

I predict I'll be up if the weather holds. I unfortunately predict I can't stay after the show and have to get back home though. No Porketta for me at the Glider this year.

Weather is supposed to be great! Make sure you stop by and say hello. It will be good to see you.

Looks like a clear, cool & crisp Scranton night. The brasslines should really cut through nicely.

Weather is supposed to be great! Make sure you stop by and say hello. It will be good to see you.

Bucs 92.4

Cabs 92.3

Fusion 91.0

Cadets2 90.2

White Sabres 84.5

Bush 84.0

Hurcs 83.5

Sky 76.0

Excited to go this year. I think the Bucs can pull it off, but they will need to have their best show. I haven't felt like it was this up in the air for quite a while. Good luck Bucs Colorguard!

i'll go with what you have.

I'm just wondering how many in this thread have seen all the corps in question... Cause basically what this thread tells me is the Cabs haven't been winning because they are good, they have won because everyone else was bad and is going to turn it around.

I've seen them all. I'd have to agree with the predictions though...I recently saw Bucs and Fusion and both groups have made significant improvements since earlier in the year. Some of the things that they were criticized for earlier are now gone. Not taking anything away from Cabs because I know they have put significant amount of work in, I just feel like Bucs and Fusion had more room to grow than Cabs, and now is the weekend I expected them to blossum.

• Like 1

I'm just wondering how many in this thread have seen all the corps in question... Cause basically what this thread tells me is the Cabs haven't been winning because they are good, they have won because everyone else was bad and is going to turn it around.

so even though we didn't see them means we shouldn't have an opinion? and what does it mean when someone hasn't ween them and get's it right? explain this to me.

Bucs 91.80

Fusion 90.85

Cabs 90.75

Cadets 2 88.00

Hurcs 84.75

Bush 83.45

Sky 76.25

do you really think fusion is gonna leap over the cabs? why?