Scran'n Predictions....Here we go!

so even though we didn't see them means we shouldn't have an opinion? and what does it mean when someone hasn't ween them and get's it right? explain this to me.

... I started the sentence with "just wondering". I didn't put down anyone's opinions. But I was trying to gauge how many people were throwing darts at a dartboard blindfolded. I just find it interesting that Cabs have won every show they competed in except the first show of the season and no one is picking them.

• Like 1

I'm just wondering how many in this thread have seen all the corps in question... Cause basically what this thread tells me is the Cabs haven't been winning because they are good, they have won because everyone else was bad and is going to turn it around.

Have you seen all the corps? And if so, what is your opinion? I am hoping to be in Scranton. Seems as though a lot of folks do not think Cabs show will have legs against a program that has more content. Saw Cabs show on video. Great opener, great original book. But the program just lays there for a good 4 minutes.
  • Like 1

Have you seen all the corps? And if so, what is your opinion? I am hoping to be in Scranton. Seems as though a lot of folks do not think Cabs show will have legs against a program that has more content. Saw Cabs show on video. Great opener, great original book. But the program just lays there for a good 4 minutes.

Yup. Saw most of them at the Grand Prix and have seen videos after that on youtube (Before they were taken down). I think the Cabs have the best show with the most variety of skills being displayed. They have the most pure brass ensemble sound and are playing the most difficult brass book out of any of the corps. Do they march at 200bpm for the whole show? No. But do the Blue Devils?? of course not, and they seem to be doing ok. I respect everyone's opinions, I just don't think the Cabs are being given enough credit for beings really #### good this year. The predictions would make you think it is a matter of the other corps figuring something out and cleaning.

• Like 3

Yup. Saw most of them at the Grand Prix and have seen videos after that on youtube (Before they were taken down). I think the Cabs have the best show with the most variety of skills being displayed. They have the most pure brass ensemble sound and are playing the most difficult brass book out of any of the corps. Do they march at 200bpm for the whole show? No. But do the Blue Devils?? of course not, and they seem to be doing ok. I respect everyone's opinions, I just don't think the Cabs are being given enough credit for beings really #### good this year. The predictions would make you think it is a matter of the other corps figuring something out and cleaning.

i have 2 reasons for a bucs win, with out seeing them. 1: it's in bucs territory. 2: from the reports, and they are just reports, the bucs have made the changes the judges talked about and we all know they have done big time cleaning. a couple years ago the bucs won every show and when they got to DCA it din't matter . they lost. it's not credit for the cabs that's going on here. it's credit for a bucs corps that are still the reigning champs. until they are dethroned they are the favorites.

• Like 1

... I started the sentence with "just wondering". I didn't put down anyone's opinions. But I was trying to gauge how many people were throwing darts at a dartboard blindfolded. I just find it interesting that Cabs have won every show they competed in except the first show of the season and no one is picking them.

I saw the Bucs in Downingtown and could not believe the improvement from Secaucus. The show just keeps growing on me. I can only imagine where they are now with the program.

Not sure if Fusion can compete with the bigger corps but they are decent.

Cabs are good this year but is it enough?

Back to back this weekend so we'll find out.

• Like 1

All I see are two great shows for the next two weeks and a GREAT finals weekend. If the Bucs improve by 6 points from their last outing (which is very possible) and Cabs go up by 2.75 (also very possible) it's a dead heat. I think these two will be separated by a max between 1 to 3 tenths this weekend. Now if Fusion is on their game and jumps up with them (also very possible) Rochester will be a CRAZY place to be on Labor Day weekend. The winner? DCA and the fans!! (tried to get the dancin icon up but couldn't)

• Like 3

And don't forget about Minn.Brass from the looks of there show there also in the running here .Love to see them just come east and kick some xxxxx .No one's talking about them but there in the picture .great show ,good music ,good drill and the drum lines right there with any of the others and their guard .

• Like 1

Not that it matters because it is really just someone's opinion but I believe the Cabs overall show will win out in Scranton. Here are my predictions:

Cabs

Fusion

Bucs

Cadets 2

Bush

White Sabers

Hurcs

Sky

Not that it matters because it is really just someone's opinion but I believe the Cabs overall show will win out in Scranton. Here are my predictions:

Cabs

Fusion

Bucs

Cadets 2

Bush

White Sabers

Hurcs

Sky

you really think fusion is gonna beat bucs??? why??? please explain. what am i missing?

you really think fusion is gonna beat bucs??? why??? please explain. what am i missing?

They can do it if they are clean enough, particularly visually. I said in Wildwood that there was a very hood change Fusion could be the cleanest corps in DCA by mid-August.

• Like 2