Great year for Colour Guards

Just watched Govies guard on video ,unbelievable show they show case the corps so well ,you for get there's only 11 horns out there .And the sound from the horn line sounds more like 30 plus .I'm sure there's a lot of great guards out there this year.And lord knows they sure aren't afraid to use colour .But after watching Govies I just needed to say WOW WOW WOW BLOW MY MIND

Edited by Florida Sun

Yes. When I see several guards out there this season that are really grabbing me by their efforts and excellence and demand I watch and appreciate their great work, they have to be exceptional. Most of us Low Brass guys just don't worry about them too much unless they're scary bad, or out of this world good. :satisfied:

• Like 1

It looks like it might be one of those years where captions are not necessarily lined up with placements, or even close for that matter. 4 or even 5 different Guards could win the caption this year. It will be exciting to see which Guard brings the best effort/show to the field by Prelims and Finals.

Another out standing guard not to be over looked is Minn.Brass and I guess BLUE flags is the order of the day Seems like a lot of corps are using blue some where in the show .But between Minn.s guard uniform change about one third into there show and the silks WOW,the colour blue never looked so good as there use of it .

Edited by Florida Sun