list of endorsers

Poor little thread, it never had a chance.

Well, the OP never actually asked a question. He just stated a possible intention, so I suppose these are actually reasonable responses.

I think on DCI.org there was a list of corps with logos for the uniform company that sponsors them, but it didn't include percussion and brass, and I don't know where it is.

TrumpetHerald has a list from 2007 for brass endorsers (see post #2):

http://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67691&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Edited by Pete Freedman

This is actually not a bad idea. The first question to ask is: what kind of companies generally sponsor drum corps?

My guess is:

- Uniforms (FJM, DeMoulin, Band Shoppe)

- Drums

-Battery Instruments

-Pit Instruments

-Sticks/Mallets

- Brass

Is these generally the different categories of sponsorship? And can we fill in the players in each market? I've done uniforms, but I'm not sure about the rest.

Yeah, most of the companies would be listed there, but not which corps.

So I would recommend to the OP going to each corps website where they should list their sponsors pretty prominently. Shouldn't take too long.

hey, i was thinking of making a list of what corps endorse what: like for brass, uniforms, sticks, drums for each or as manny years as possible

You'll have to watch videos from the past and ask a lot of alumni to find out stuff like what sticks were used or cymbals. Good luck.