predictions on DCA South

I know everyone been busy talking up Scranton but its not the only game in town this week-end So let um rip ,who's scoring what ?You have 5 corps going at it in Hot Altanta

Atlanta CV

Alliance

Carolina Gold

Sun Devils

Cinn.Trad.

It will be interesting to see how much momentum Alliance has gathered since their last show, and how much Atlanta CV has improved.

Gold's in the mix for an Open Class finalist spot... and Sun Devils and Tradition are battling for Class A position.

The ingredients are there for a pretty good throwdown!!!

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

Don't raise an eyebrow if Alliance makes a solid score jump.

CV's plan looks to be a modular one where they build around the core of the show and continue to develop it. It should also make for some jumping as well.

CT needs a strong number to sow seeds for Prelims. In A, no one wants to be the one left out.

Hopefully we'll get a nice review of the competitors. I look forward to it.

• Like 1

Will be at the show tomorrow and am excited to see Alliance's complete show and how far CV's come in cleaning/refining. Also a good opportunity to see Gold again as well as Cincinnati and Sun Devils for the first time. It will be interesting to see how CV scores relative to others who are putting up big numbers in the NE. I know scores aren't the be-all, end-all, but it's still a way to see how they're perceived in the standings.

Should be an excellent evening!

• Like 4

Yes, I imagine we will see a score bump for everyone... the question is how much. Lot's of questions to be answered:

-How much will CV go up?

-Will Alliance hang on to second in the South and possibly close the gap on CV (they had a 7 point jump from their first show)

-Will Gold come out stronger (I heard good things from them)

-Can Sun Devils come out strong against other good Class A Competition (my hope to win Class A)

-How close will Tradition get to Sun Devils, or can they come out above them?

A very exciting show. I hope there is a good crowd for the corps, as I know everyone has worked very hard. With this line-up, I cannot imagine why there would not be, but I am hoping the show site change will not discourage people from attending (since it was moved from Douglasville).

Edited by BOSMarcher

Yes, I imagine we will see a score bump for everyone... the question is how much. Lot's of questions to be answered:

-How much will CV go up?

-Will Alliance hang on to second in the South and possibly close the gap on CV (they had a 7 point jump from their first show)

-Will Gold come out stronger (I heard good things from them)

-Can Sun Devils come out strong against other good Class A Competition (my hope to win Class A)

-How close will Tradition get to Sun Devils, or can they come out above them?

A very exciting show. I hope there is a good crowd for the corps, as I know everyone has worked very hard. With this line-up, I cannot imagine why there would not be, but I am hoping the show site change will not discourage people from attending (since it was moved from Douglasville).

The show site is only about 15-20 minutes from the original site so I don't think the location change will effect attendance much. The Rockmart location actually has better facilities for practice and warmup so I think it will be a good thing. Should be a great show. We are all really excited to host everyone tonight. Safe travels to all.

Dan

Edited by Dan Detweiler
  • Like 1

Looking for high scores from both Sun Devils and Atlanta CV tonight lay their claim for DCA prelims ,