Did you forget your souvie purchase at Finals?

Yeah, flammaster, twas I.

I actually should blame it on chaddyt and a Cadets FMM -- I was too busy texting them to notice I forgot my stuff :)

Or, a more dramatic story would be -- I got so disappointed that Coats topped Cadets that I THREW MY CADETS MERCHANDISE DOWN, stomped on it, cursed and spat, and left in a fury.

Whoa now.

It's not my fault you ignored Lucas Oil's "No Texting While Drum Corpsing" rule.

And it was I that gave you the heads up on this thread.

So... :bleah:

• Like 1

A gentleman on my row left some merchandise he purchased when he hurried out after Finals night. As soon as we realized we tried to run after him and locate him, to no avail. I would love to be able to find the owner. I already contacted the corps who the items were purchased from and am awaiting a response, but this young man seemed as though he was definitely in the know on drum corps stuff so I thought he might come here too. So if you left something behind please contact me and tell me the items you purchased, from which corps and your seat location to verify it's yours.

I know I would be so disappointed if this happened to me since we all know souvie's are NOT cheap!

What a beautiful gesture and thing to do..you epitomize what I love about the activity and its fans/supporters.

• Like 1

A gentleman on my row left some merchandise he purchased when he hurried out after Finals night. As soon as we realized we tried to run after him and locate him, to no avail. I would love to be able to find the owner. I already contacted the corps who the items were purchased from and am awaiting a response, but this young man seemed as though he was definitely in the know on drum corps stuff so I thought he might come here too. So if you left something behind please contact me and tell me the items you purchased, from which corps and your seat location to verify it's yours.

I know I would be so disappointed if this happened to me since we all know souvie's are NOT cheap!

WOW, one more reason to still love drum corps. Way to go MalletMom...classy. Maybe there is hope in America.

• Like 1