One more regular season show to go ,let the predictions rip

I hope to see some shakeup when we get everyone in the same room so to speak. Minnesohtah, CV, Bucs, Cabs,... bring it!

Its times like this, being a newbie to DCA and all, I wish that the corps I've been googling were still around like Briggs, Westshore, and Statesmen. There were some groups that I think would make this a benchmark year.

watch out for MBI. here's what i think. cabs win prelims and MBI wins it all.

• Like 1

verrrryyyy interrressting Mr Powers. i look forward to seeing this.

Maybe, but at the same time, the GE Music judge blew the call as well, so reversing that and giving it the proper spread would have likely put us back at square one with the same overall result. It's funny how things can work out.

I'd have to disagree... I think the GE music judge had it right on...thus...back to our coin-flip situation.

Maybe, but at the same time, the GE Music judge blew the call as well, so reversing that and giving it the proper spread would have likely put us back at square one with the same overall result. It's funny how things can work out.

I can see both sides of the coin on GE Music with Bucs and Cabs. Would have been .1 to one or the other. I think there, it was to decide between the heart or the intellect and which way you're leaning with the pen in your hand ready to put the number down. Tough tough, tough to be in those shoes.

Edited by BigW

I have not and will not see any DCA corps this year. However, having seen them in the past, I have not been overly impressed with the Cabs programming/level of difficulty in relation to the Bucs. Their (Cabs) marching technique has been all over the place the times I have seen them, and the visual package not that impressive.

Thus, I am asking the question are the Cabs all that this year, because they certainly seem to be getting the scores that would indicate so? And what about the Bucs this year? Are they (for them) having a 'down' year?

of the two ( not discounting MBI, just haven't seen them) one's strength is the other weakeness up and down the recaps. it really is a horse race this year, and I'm sure adding in MBI will only make it more interesting.

The big key is IMO, having every judge stick to their caption, judge the show of the day, and manage numbers. Quite honestly the tabulator could be the one that decides who wins.

Standding still certainly helps the visual program, thus appearing that they might march better.

well I wouldn't say they exactly standstill. There's a lot of body motion happening

• Like 1

well I wouldn't say they exactly standstill. There's a lot of body motion happening

soooooooooooooo they are trying to get by with out moving their feet. that way they don't get hit with bad form. interesting to say the least.

I love the cha cha moves but I won't put them ahead of any one else that's doing more interesting moves .LOL

Can't wait till Minn .Brass takes the field ,I still think there the dark horse to take it all.

Edited by Florida Sun

Standding still certainly helps the visual program, thus appearing that they might march better.

And here I thought I was the only one who noticed this! And yet they get the visual numbers. Go figure... Edited by VOReason
  • Like 1