2014 Semi-finals and Prelim APDs

I was wondering the same thing. In years past, the Prelims were out pretty quickly (within days of Finals). I realize the crew is probably busy, but this is the time to get the recordings, before all of the copyright claims chop up the shows...

• Like 1

God I'm so thankful for having a recording of BD 2012 before some of the narration got cut out. I wonder if anyone has a full recording of Cadets 2012 without the closer getting chopped in half?

When the time does come, what is the difference between lossless audio and the regular audio?

Thanks

When the time does come, what is the difference between lossless audio and the regular audio?

Thanks

bitrate...lossless has higher quality

I tend to go for the highest quality then convert it down for mobile but it depends how and what you listen too...if you upgrade your system, you'll be glad you went with the higher quality

First it costs more (lossless). Second the announcement of the corps name from the announcer is muted. You can hear it but softly. Same with the announcement after their performance. And you the quality is a tad better but not much.

For some reason I remember 2011 being ready right after finals, on the Monday if I am not mistaken. I thought it was midweek in 2012 and 2013, but I drove home from Indy to Boston both years and stopped along the way and did not arrive home until midweek, so they may have been ready earlier but I was not at a place where I could download them. This year does seem later but where there are more shows available this year they may not in as much of a hurry.

Thanks

bitrate...lossless has higher quality

I tend to go for the highest quality then convert it down for mobile but it depends how and what you listen too...if you upgrade your system, you'll be glad you went with the higher quality

I see the individual prelims are up. Will we get to buy a bundle?

The Bundle is there... $25

Anyone downloaded any of these yet? Just wondering how the quality is before I spend the $$$

I bought them last year and the Crown voiceover stuff was bad...