Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Might have at least one death. For a few years now, there has been discussions about the corps being on a crusade to move up in the final standings. More so than the normal advancement goals. Music should be very acceptable to the fans.

I wonder if there will be any more subtle messages to DCI. Last year it was about the G7 so I'm curious to see if they stick with giving DCI the middle finger.

I wonder if there will be any more subtle messages to DCI. Last year it was about the G7 so I'm curious to see if they stick with giving DCI the middle finger.

I'm betting they're just going to focus on having a fantastic milestone 75th Anniversary. I think they got their message across last year, not so subtle by finals.

• Like 1

I think DMTx is correct so I doubt it very much. To me, that short clip is about honoring a fallen comrade.

Might have at least one death. For a few years now, there has been discussions about the corps being on a crusade to move up in the final standings. More so than the normal advancement goals. Music should be very acceptable to the fans.

Could it even be a game of thrones themed show without a number of deaths?

Since when was this considered "subtle?"

Have you been to Boston? (*giggle*)

• Like 1

BAC's show last year did not " give the middle finger to DCI".

Not at all. For proper context, Boston if we recall, was one of the many Corps that was on the side of DCI when the G7 group made their demands under the threat of bolting DCI if their demands on DCI in their entirety were not met.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1