Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

I've done some introductory searching on-line for this, and the only thing I've found so far is a copy (new) listing for $110.00. I'm not sure that I'm up to that kind of outlay right now...but if I find a better deal, I'll let you know. And by the way....I wasn't aware of what "SF" referred to...obviously, I won't be in attendance for that. However, I'll try like hell to find you at Tanglewood. :colgate::colgate::colgate: Thank you for the clarification, Sir.

I've had both volumes since they were published, but they'll stay on the dresser during this trip.

For those uninitiated in the ways of BAC, why exactly is this a necessity?

It isn't,.. 'near as I can tell anyway. Ghost just decided to mention it... its ok, though, imo.

For those uninitiated in the ways of BAC, why exactly is this a necessity?

The reply was typed thinking that there might be many who have no idea about these two great publications by Steve Vickers. Also, I'm thinking many at next weeks SF might like to look through them. The information about various corps and major "contest" scores is great info for those who were interested in the whole activity, not just the corps they marched with.

• Like 1

Looks like The Cavaliers aren't the only corps doing a show based on games.

It's not a game.

Completely different music, drill, uniforms, guard costuming, staging, props, music arranger, brass caption head, visual designer, guard caption head, and most of the tech staff and drum corps....

For the record, I loved TITANS. I hope this show does as well as that one did, or even better, but there is no way they will be they same.

one question for all the Bostonians. I was going through fannetwork and watched Titan and this show sounds like it will be the same so how will they make it different? 3 years isnt enough time to do similar shows.

Tempo. Thats what I heard anyway.

They will change up the tempo in the opener musical number as well as the closer musical number... make it much slower this time around so all the nuances you might have missed the first time, might be a bit easier to grasp its subleties this time around. My guess, they are hoping you might've forgotten how the 2012 rendition of this show went. But it sounds like they couldn't fool you with this though. Maybe DCI has different judges this year from 2012, so maybe they are hoping they can sneak it past them this time around. Hard to know though, why they are going out with the very same show here in 2015 as they did 2012. Seems kind of odd.

Incidentally, in 1988 SCV came in 2nd with their theme " Phantom of the Opera." show The very next year, 1989, they did the very same show, very same theme, very same music. And it won them a DCI Title in 1989. Yes, I do realize that 1989 seems like the Paleolithic Age to some on here.. I get that.

Edited by BRASSO

Tempo. Thats what I heard anyway.

They will change up the tempo in the opener musical number as well as the closer musical number... make it much slower this time around so all the nuances you might have missed the first time, might be a bit easier to grasp its subleties this time around. My guess, they are hoping you might've forgotten how the 2012 rendition of this show went. But sounds like they couldn't fool you with it though. Maybe DCI has different judges this year from 2012, so maybe they are hoping they can sneak it past them this time around. Hard to know though, why they are going out with the same show as 2012. Seems kind of odd, doesn't it.

wow so funny. Almost ###### my pants. Or just another reason to post a smart ### comment so you can feel great about the post number 👍 sorry I wanted to ask an actual question on a topic.