Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

GREAT podcast today on BAC's 75th on www.marchingroundtable.com (#422) featuring Michael Woodall, Paul Ward, and Thompson Vou...it isn't hype to suggest that BAC has become an "industry leader" in organization, planning, and development. Check it out!

• Like 2

Check out field pass review on 014 corps. 7 - 12. next week 1 - 6

Edited by emc2

I found this small clip from today's standstill...a profile view of the drumline...

edit: Whoever is the tom-player on the end you have that freaking BAC intensity and fire I've missed seeing with the corps...for all us older alumnus you know what I'm saying...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, but is that English? Not sure I follow.

The translation... field pass highlighted the 7th through 12th place corps from last season and also some of the other corps as well etc. The top six will be highlighted on field pass this Friday....

link here: http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=210145013

Dan Potter will be announcing the BAC show did not know that. Great person. The voice of Drum corp.

If you would like to also hear classic Crusader tunes like Havah Nigilah, California Dreamin', and the 1960's version of Conquest, tune into the Crusader Sr. corps. Old school drum corps is what we do. and Crusader fans can have their cake and eat it; enjoy the contemporary sounds of todays' corps, and yet take a trip down memory lane with us older folks.

• Like 2

Absolutely fantastic! Very excited to see what they do on the field! Top 8 is a reasonable prediction for this group

• Like 1