Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

They use the bases on every rep...it is the addition of the huge banners which we are talking about.

Idk if it's a big impact to the show I would have made sure it was on during move ins. Once tour starts you don't get as many reps and you have to make changes often. That's something I would have taken care of before first show because I do believe it's gonna hurt the score a little. You don't want to fall far behind because climbing out of a whole is hard. Wish them the best.

Cadets marched in the Pittsburgh Pride Parade 2 years ago. SF Renegades use to be a regular in the SF Pride Parade. Old news.

Okay that is fine...but you could have been a bit nicer about it IMO...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

Idk if it's a big impact to the show I would have made sure it was on during move ins. Once tour starts you don't get as many reps and you have to make changes often. That's something I would have taken care of before first show because I do believe it's gonna hurt the score a little. You don't want to fall far behind because climbing out of a whole is hard. Wish them the best.

They also changed the design as well.

It looks like right now BAC might not make finals...

It looks like right now BAC might not make finals...

Careful, sage. Self-respecting New Englanders don't toss in the towel that easily...

• Like 2