Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Always loved BAC shows for their GUTS and originality. I could always count on BAC to be controversial and spicy.

Conquest needs beefing up - add some synths to the vocals maybe?

The only thing in the show that still bugs me musically is the introduction with believe it or not the "Conquest Calls"...I know they experimented removing them...but I found myself wanting to hear them musically...it didn't work ensemble-wise with the hornline either...right now it just feels awkward and I don't know why...I really shouldn't feel that way about it but I do...perhaps the judges are happy...

Edited by Liahona

Boston will be practicing in PA tomorrow,Wednesday. Do not about thursday, show day yet.

Possibly Greencastle in PA and Veterans Stadium Quincy, MA on Thursday since it's a home show.

Boston will be at Milton high school. this week. Up on face book.

Possibly Greencastle in PA and Veterans Stadium Quincy, MA on Thursday since it's a home show.

They won't be staying in PA for a show in MA. They may head to PA after Quincy to rehearse for Allentown. Note EMc says they are in Milton before Quincy. That makes sense. Sleep in Milton rehearse in Quincy maybe.

Let's see. My FB screen shows the days schedule (10 hours ago), picture of Senior Corps DM Jack and Boston's three DM's (4 hours), and 29 minutes ago an add for the 5K race. Nothing about Milton, at least with my basic knowledge of FB. But, in an e-mail that arrived a couple of hours ago about my volunteering mentioned "looks like Lawrence HS" for a night or three. Milton would be a lot easier, especially with traffic.

Edited by Ghost

Wed Boston is practicing in PA.

Thurs and Friday Boston will be practicing at Milton High School.

Its official per Rick Woodall.

Wed Boston is practicing in PA.

Thurs and Friday Boston will be practicing at Milton High School.

Its official per Rick Woodall.

Wednesday July 29th
Greencastle Antrim Middle School
370 S Ridge Ave.
Greencastle, PA 17225
Thursday July 30th and Friday July 31st
Milton High School
25 Gile Rd
Milton, MA 02186
Edited by Liahona

Sr corps putting on a cook out for the kids 11:30 to 12:30 Thursday. If you want to pitch in and bring the kids some goodies. That would be greatly appreciated.