Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

should be a very interesting few days. Go BAC.

Safe travels Ghost!!

Thank you. Just got back from an airport pickup. Ever get off 465 and travel around the Carmel area in the dark, with no street lights, no GPS on someone's rental, and trying to get a new volunteer to the school in time to say hi to their son before lights out? Don't need no stinkin' GPS in the car. (Not when you can use the parents smart phone.) So there!

• Like 1

You don't have to go down that main drag all the way when you get off the highway, there is a road that is parallel to that, take any side street down and they all take you to the school. Dunkin donuts is a bit off a ride though!

BAC. Thank you for all that you have done this year. You have gone above and belong this year. Keep pushing you are a great group. Only good things to come. Go Boston.

• Like 1

BAC. Thank you for all that you have done this year. You have gone above and belong this year. Keep pushing you are a great group. Only good things to come. Go Boston.

Your Brother says hi emc2 and he's behaving himself, and working hard.

Your Brother says hi emc2 and he's behaving himself, and working hard.

Yes I have talk to him and a few others.

Interviewing Boston's director before tonight's Prelims performance in the cinema screening, Dennis Delucia said that the Crusaders formed "B A C" in the drill this year. (This was by way of his asking what the initials stood for.) I remember that form from last year's show, but I missed it tonight; where does it appear in the "Conquest" drill?

Interviewing Boston's director before tonight's Prelims performance in the cinema screening, Dennis Delucia said that the Crusaders formed "B A C" in the drill this year. (This was by way of his asking what the initials stood for.) I remember that form from last year's show, but I missed it tonight; where does it appear in the "Conquest" drill?

Did you hear when they asked him what "BAC" meant? And he replied "Boston Area Corps." Rondinaro sounded like he was swallowing his tongue, teeth...and nose. Then made some sort of soft "at least that's what's fit for public consumption" remark under his breath. A whole bunch of people in our theater crowd cracked up.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

It was in the show I think (Atlanta?) toward the end...but it was removed when they changed the closing drill...So Dennis was not really too informed by his comments...

Edited by Liahona