Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Starting off with a 61 sure didn't help Boston.

Thats for sure. Hard to reach seasonal placement goals starting out that far back. But a few Corps improved a lot from their opening week to Championships, and Boston was one of them. The fact BAC made this accelerated improvement over the course of the summer despite their break for the Boston Pops and Tanglewood Performances is pretty commendable, considering it had a relatively overall young Corps in average age this season. Finally, not all the Top 10 Corps at Finals gave their best performance of the season at Finals. Some did, but some had better performances for themselves at Quarters, or Semi's, imo. It was refreshing to see that Boston got better even at Championships. Their Finals performance was their best of the season in my assessment. They looked and sounded fabulous in their Finals performance, imo.... a far cry from that opening BAC Corps that stated out with a 61, and out of the top 12 rankings.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Thats for sure. Hard to reach seasonal placement goals starting out that far back. But a few Corps improved a lot from their opening week to Championships, and Boston was one of them. The fact BAC made this accelerated improvement over the course of the summer despite their break for the Boston Pops and Tanglewood Performances is pretty commendable, considering it had a relatively overall young Corps in average age this season. Finally, not all the Top 10 Corps at Finals gave their best performance of the season at Finals. Some did, but some had better performances for themselves at Quarters, or Semi's, imo. It was refreshing to see that Boston got better even at Championships. Their Finals performance was their best of the season in my assessment. They looked and sounded fabulous in their Finals performance, imo.... a far cry from that opening BAC Corps that stated out with a 61, and out of the top 12 rankings.

Maybe so...but remember, as per DCP dictate...scores from one show cannot be compared against scores from a different show. People can't have it both ways: either comparing scores from different shows have, at least, some degree of meaning, or they mean nothing. There is no middle ground Personally, I'm just happy as hell for their end result. Could I be happier? Of course. But..I feel that given this year, the future is a bright one for BAC.

• Like 2

Maybe so...but remember, as per DCP dictate...scores from one show cannot be compared against scores from a different show. People can't have it both ways: either comparing scores from different shows have, at least, some degree of meaning, or they mean nothing. There is no middle ground Personally, I'm just happy as hell for their end result. Could I be happier? Of course. But..I feel that given this year, the future is a bright one for BAC.

Well considering that Andy Waldukat is gone (program coordinator and corps director)...We are probably going to see even more changes at BAC...