Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

I understood what you were getting at. I agree with your observations. I just wanted to let people know the corps is mature and their sound from the video could be a combo of factors. I guess you could say "on paper" they are looking good. And the same could be said for many corps at this time of the year. Maybe I am too anxious right now in the hope they retain their level of quality from last year as their jumping off point for this year. I look forward to your thoughts as the season progresses. Enjoy the season

Oh, I think they're going to improve from last year's placement! Last year's show was really difficult, and they sounded great then. I'm sure they'll be even better this year.

For those referencing hornline sound: the new brass staff there is a bunch of pre-2010 Cavaliers staff, aka 2011 Vanguard staff as well. I'll be curious to see where they go volume-wise. In the moments of characteristic George lush arrangement, though, I think they are going to sound glorious.

They sounded like a million bucks last night at the Spring Fling....not only inside the venue but outside in the lot across the street beforehand.

Had to pop in and say how happy I was to see the Crusaders in the Boston Pride parade. Very classy of them to participate and show support today.

As happy as I was to see them in the afternoon, imagine my surprise when I was sitting in my living room this evening and started hearing conquest hits. They marched right down my street for the Quincy Flag Day parade and I was able to look on from my balcony. They sounded great both times - it certainly has me excited to see them this season!

As a side note, I hope the performers were all drinking plenty of water today! Definitely a bit hotter than expected out there...

• Like 4

At Ashburnham with BAC what a great sound. Over all show much different than the rest. Color on the field just great.

So ... anybody attend the Community Night exhibition in Ashburnham? BAC should have hd the whole show on the field. Any reviews? ... also *bump*

I'm not anywhere near that venue...although I do love BAC...can't ya tell?...lol...it's tough though to justify travelling that far mid-week...I do know that they just finished their closer drill about 3 days ago which was about 35-40 sets...that's all I know...maybe others can comment...

Ashburnham community night exhibition by BAC. Great night, pack house. Drill finished with props as Liahona said above. The kids continue to work hard and the show is coming together as planed. A lot of work being done for the 4th july and Tanglewood as well. If they continue to work hard they will be in for a surprise at the end of the year. People will enjoy this years show from BAC. Guard came out with their new uniforms very nice. The new 30 person staff sleeper bus arrive very cool. Can not say to much, you will see them next week in Ohio. IMO I think the show is very musical with a lot of different sounds and layering and should be enjoyed by all.

How is the "Dives and Lazarus" coming along? From the short snippet of it I saw about a week ago, I was very impressed. And being a Vaughan-Williams lover, that takes a lot.

There are pics from last night's Community Performance on BAC's FB page....including the awesome new guard uniforms. Since I lack the computer savvy to be able to grab those pics and post them here, would one of you guys do it?