Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Good Luck tonight Boston! Look who's coming to dinner in Akron!!! THE BEAST OF THE EAST!!!

• Like 1

THE BEAST OF THE EAST!!!

As the season evolves, let's hope so.

As a side note; all the special events completed and others down the road have been and will be exciting, but the real meat and potatoes for the BAC organization begins tonight.

Edited by Ghost

Good luck tonight BAC.

Placement after everyones 1st show:

BD

scv

cadets

BC

Crown

PR

BK

cavs

BAC

MS

Cross

BS

Placement after everyones 1st show:

Since the corps were not judged at the same show, this is good only for an idea. But, if the corps had been judged by the same crew, there may have been little change in placements. The BAC are chasing 29 points at a minimum and I feel the mm will meet the challenge.

Since the corps were not judged at the same show, this is good only for an idea. But, if the corps had been judged by the same crew, there may have been little change in placements. The BAC are chasing 29 points at a minimum and I feel the mm will meet the challenge.

BAC has a different show than last/ others. No one less is featuring vocals as part of their show (This young lady is fantastic why not feature her) . IMO They played it safe for the 1st show and the props were not complete etc. The judges panel was not full. ( I do not understand why there are mix of full and partial panels have it one way or the other until resources come together). IMO BAC has a good baseline to start from and features many aspects all nicely balance (musical, vocals, elec/sound, drill, color etc). Not going to complain about the scores. Total irrelevant at this point in time and no big placement changes from the end of 014. Happy Father day to all.

• Like 1

BAC has a different show than last/ others. No one less is featuring vocals as part of their show (This young lady is fantastic why not feature her) . IMO They played it safe for the 1st show and the props were not complete etc. The judges panel was not full. ( I do not understand why there are mix of full and partial panels have it one way or the other until resources come together). IMO BAC has a good baseline to start from and features many aspects all nicely balance (musical, vocals, elec/sound, drill, color etc). Not going to complain about the scores. Total irrelevant at this point in time and no big placement changes from the end of 014. Happy Father day to all.

It was a full panel.

I never complain about the judges scores. My sources in the drum corps tell me the kids are excited to have performed their first show of the year, and they are very excited to show the audiences (including the judging world) what they have in the works and how far they can grow their show. It is going to be a very special summer for them, and they know it.

As another well-known instructor from the New England area would put it, "We're on to Lisle..."

Happy Father's Day, everyone!

:cool:

• Like 1

A Bellicheat reference. Oh no!