Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

It was a full panel.

Agreed. Akron was a full panel, so no complaints from me on either the scores nor the placements on any of these Corps there in Akron.

The Akron shows, scores, placements, etc is a separate thread discussion altogether regarding whether it is appropriate or not to judge DCI shows in early season with only 40% of the panels in place for many of the early season show competitions.

For a timeline.. I started the thread discussion here on DCP on " Judge Panels " ( yesterday, around 5pm) before ANY the Corps had even started any of their performances in Akron. Just for a proper perspective. I see Akron as irrelevant then to my thread discussion here on DCP entitled " Judge Panels ". And I just wanted to point that out to all here on this Akron show discussion, thats all. Now back to the Boston Crusaders discussion.....

Edited by BRASSO

There is another corps, using a female guard member, who is also used as a singer.

Troopers. ( Havn't seen most of the Corps.. so there could be others as well )

I'm hoping Boston can shake off the Akron show and go do their thing. Their hornline was very timid last night.

sorry did not look at recaps did not see troops.

Highly doubt boston will be able to pass cavaliers.

Do you make any posts that don't have to relate to the cavies?

In the lot and in the stands it sounded like they (horns) were playing safe. They were doing volume and went from 1-7 when I assume they max out at 10. To much singing for my taste. Just my . $.02 from last night.

Do you make any posts that don't have to relate to the cavies?

In the lot and in the stands it sounded like they (horns) were playing safe. They were doing volume and went from 1-7 when I assume they max out at 10. To much singing for my taste. Just my . $.02 from last night.

OKAY...so BAC has a show that is a departure from the norm...The question in my mind anyway...Is that really a prudent decision after coming off a 10th place finish last season?...I guess this is just a very different musical approach than I'm used to hearing from them...

Edited by Liahona