Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Cadets marched in the Pittsburgh Pride Parade 2 years ago. SF Renegades use to be a regular in the SF Pride Parade. Old news.

Thats nice ! We are talking about BAC, the Mayor, and the City of Boston, and the involvement with the people of their own city. new news.....,

• Like 2

Congratulations, Cru, on your wonderful improvement tonight. I applaud you.

And that comes from a life-long Trooper fan. But quality inspires even greater quality.

We're coming for you,..as you wlll with us. Competition begets competition. But friendly and mutually-respected rivalries always win out in the end. We respect you...just as I'm sure that your respect us. It's a long road. Hitch up your pants, and get the kneepads on. Let's both carry each other into a finals berth based on our shared desire for greatness.

You won tonight...be proud of that. :colgate:

• Like 1

Congratulations, Cru, on your wonderful improvement tonight. I applaud you.

And that comes from a life-long Trooper fan. But quality inspires even greater quality.

We're coming for you,..as you wlll with us. Competition begets competition. But friendly and mutually-respected rivalries always win out in the end. We respect you...just as I'm sure that your respect us. It's a long road. Hitch up your pants, and get the kneepads on. Let's both carry each other into a finals berth based on our shared desire for greatness.

You won tonight...be proud of that. :colgate:

Friendly competition yes. But don't forget tradition. Tonight, those of us in Pittsburgh witnessed the Boston Crusaders drum majors sprint out in front of the Troopers drum major while the majors where entering in retreat for scores. Remember to respect tradiion and that you represent the other 147 members of your drum corps.

Friendly competition yes. But don't forget tradition. Tonight, those of us in Pittsburgh witnessed the Boston Crusaders drum majors sprint out in front of the Troopers drum major while the majors where entering in retreat for scores. Remember to respect tradiion and that you represent the other 147 members of your drum corps.

BAC DM's should realize that a sprint is not needed in these circumstances with the Troopers DM. It would be far better if they learned to crab crawl it instead to their position in line. That should accomplish the same aim instead of the full out sprint.

( oh, just kidding.. the relationship, respect, etc both these 2 Corps have for one another goes back before some of these other DCI Corps Directors, staffers, marchers, could stand and walk, let alone sprint anywhere.)

Edited by BRASSO

Caring about drum major salutes, retreat traditions, and odd militaristic values that have little to no bearing on the actual direction of the activity and have no real connection to today's youth..... is ridiculous.

If anything, the Troopers DM stuff is a time waster, and one of the reasons why full retreat has gone by the wayside. I'll pass on watching Gabe take 25 minutes to come out on the field with the premise being, "But that's the way we did it in 1976!"

• Like 1

Caring about drum major salutes, retreat traditions, and odd militaristic values that have little to no bearing on the actual direction of the activity and have no real connection to today's youth..... is ridiculous.

If anything, the Troopers DM stuff is a time waster, and one of the reasons why full retreat has gone by the wayside. I'll pass on watching Gabe take 25 minutes to come out on the field with the premise being, "But that's the way we did it in 1976!"

I must say.. this was not a very gleeful filled commentary on DCI retreats, lumbargleeful.( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I must say.. this was a very gleeful filled commentary on DCI retreats, lumbargleeful.

I lurk 99.9% of the time, so when I do come out to play, I can be rather salty. That said, you're one of my favorite contributors and definitely someone I follow on here for good discussion. My slight, trolling, aside.

I lurk 99.9% of the time, so when I do come out to play, I can be rather salty. That said, you're one of my favorite contributors and definitely someone I follow on here for good discussion. My slight, trolling, aside.

I WILL BE THE ONE THIS TIME:

B5BSVqH.png

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1