Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Check out Boston face book. Stop by BAC booth and pick some great looking Tee/hats

Edited by emc2

Ghost they are going to put a light system on the top of all the props and turn the hole field red with waldoes. :cool:

To appease the hypocritical carbon emission folks, let's hope they use solar power. If they were closing this year with a longer version of conquest, they could pull a super huge waldo banner over the corps as they played.

Post deleted after further thought. I don't want to further promote anything negative.

Edited by TroopAlum12
  • Like 1

Pulling banners over corps seem to be a thing for 2015 (Crown 2X, PR, etc.)

I hope that the practice doesn't progress to the point where the difference between pulling a banner over a corps and pulling the wool over the eyes of the audience becomes indistinguishable.

To appease the hypocritical carbon emission folks, let's hope they use solar power. If they were closing this year with a longer version of conquest, they could pull a super huge waldo banner over the corps as they played.

Pulling banners over corps seem to be a thing for 2015 (Crown 2X, PR, etc.)

SAYS WHO? The best leaders I've encountered have zero respect for tradition. Want to know why? Because the only tradition worth having is a tradition of excellence.

DCI is growing so exponentially, and its performances and culture so enrapture TV executives and advertisers everywhere on all the 600 TV channels, that the last thing DCI needs to do is to be like all the other sports on these channels that respect the games traditions. DCI needs to do exactly as it is doing. This way, its performers will get to perform live at Finals before 8,000 people and the few others others can watch at home on their personal computers in their basements or dens in a subscription pay per view format with DCI.. DCI does not need to cherish its past. It hasn't anyway. It soon may not have a future, let alone a past, anyway.

Edited by BRASSO

Question: Not being well-versed in the history of the activity across the board, did the practice of using a large banner (or at least semi-large) as an effect have its' inception with SCV's "Phantom" show of 1989, or is there an even earlier example of which to point?

Edited by HornTeacher

Question: Not being well-versed in the history of the activity across the board, did the practice of using a large banner (or at least semi-large) as an effect have its' inception with SCV's "Phantom" show of 1989, or is there an even earlier example of which to point?

Off the top of this old noggin', I'd say you might be correct HT.

Off the top of this old noggin', I'd say you might be correct HT.

Boston had already used the sheet over the horn play's etc (charley solo) revolution.