Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

The roads around Boston and Eastern Mass must have gotten a lot of federal funds from Nancy, John, or Mitch... as just about every interstate road in and around Boston is currently being widened, paved, etc. There are more heavy equipment out in force than even in the Big Dig days. Traffic, always a challenge, is bumper to bumper now . The Boston road arteries are more clogged now than a sumo wrestler's blood flow arteries. With all this road construction, the roads around Boston and Eastern Mass, especially south of the city ( with the drivers heading down to the Cape or the Islands) will be a holiday week, weekend, nightmare, imo. So if you are traveling in the area, plan accordingly.

Edited by BRASSO

Why are you so Guardling-centric??

Ya noticed?. Ive had some PMs from time to time saying i should be flattered...lol..ok lol..doesn't obsession usually come to those who can't have something, or never did Or did and lost it ,he only knows and obsessed with a few subjects.1.Taking a post out of context with one line from an entire post to meet an agenda,lol Cavies , age of staff and or judges, sexism, transfer policy , oh yeah and me...lol...actually that's not true just depends on the victim of the week..lol.( HMMMMM any theories why? I do ! oh well.sorry Brasso ( Dan). I would love to stand in for ya but i decided that a few weeks away while i can at a beach house I almost never get to was on my agenda. Critics say though your book was more fantasy and the real parts were plagiarism .lol..You know what they say about criticism and flattery ,hmm or was that jealousy...jk......( I will be here though, from time to time, GOOD LORD!

I'm sure Boston will be festive and successful . Sounds like fun times for many. Enjoy all !

JK Brasso,not really !...lol...shhhhhhh :peek:

Edited by GUARDLING

My personal favorite was 2009...when the corps proper had the white plumes...it is my understanding that this design above was by FJM and their new sponsor is BandShoppe... so there had to be some changes made...that said...their current uniform reminds me of their roots and the Most Precious Blood Crusaders...

I like this year's Boston Crusaders uniforms, but I like these from 2 years ago even better. The Boston Crusaders 2015 Guard Uniforms for this year are one of their best in years, imo. I wasn't a big fan at all of last season's Guard uniforms, although I can see a compelling case being made that perhaps it fit the show theme.

I like this year's Boston Crusaders uniforms, but I like these from 2 years ago even better. The Boston Crusaders 2015 Guard Uniforms for this year are one of their best in years, imo. I wasn't a big fan at all of last season's Guard uniforms, although I can see a compelling case being made that perhaps it fit the show theme.

Do you think so. I think you are right they did fit the show.

Sez one who used to live in Scituate, Ma. (as opposed to Scituate, RI, not even twenty miles away.)

Began my senior softball career in the South Shore Senior Softball League out of Scituate, MA. Hope to play some games in the few Sunday mornings left before we drive back to UT. The're still using the two fields at Lawson Tower and over at the Gates school.

The roads around Boston and Eastern Mass must have gotten a lot of federal funds from Nancy, John, or Mitch... as just about every interstate road in and around Boston is currently being widened, paved, etc. There are more heavy equipment out in force than even in the Big Dig days. Traffic, always a challenge, is bumper to bumper now . The Boston road arteries are more clogged now than a sumo wrestler's blood flow arteries. With all this road construction, the roads around Boston and Eastern Mass, especially south of the city ( with the drivers heading down to the Cape or the Islands) will be a holiday week, weekend, nightmare, imo. So if you are traveling in the area, plan accordingly.

From the time we entered New York on our way to MA, we saw how bad this past Winter was. There are few roads that were not torn up somewhat with all the plowing. I imagine the "bringing home the bacon" hacks are dealing big time trying to get federal funding for all the repairs or replacements needed.

Not only during this weekend, but every Saturday throughout the Summer, route 3 South will back up from the route 18 exit where the highway goes from three to two lanes. Saturday is traditionally the change over day for all the cape rentals.

Edited by Ghost

From the time we entered New York on our way to MA, we saw how bad this past Winter was. There are few roads that were not torn up somewhat with all the plowing.

The Mrs and me are in Florida now for the Winters. I wimped out on N.E. winters 2 years ago, Ghost. If I skied still, I might stay, but its just not worth the hassle anymore.' Love the Boston area the rest of the year though.... even with the traffic and the occasional potholes.

Edited by BRASSO

Gillette show is tonight. Congrats Boston on the 75th. Eat em up. Good line up, good weather, huge crowd expected. Good luck to all corps tonight. I think this crowd will go nuts for Troopers too. It has been a long time since they have been here and be as good as they are this year.

I hope somebody tapes this and later puts it on the InnerTubby thingy. ( if you get my drift)

The WEB STREAM will then be available ON DEMAND here for 24 days!

(Copied from the stream site. Guess no licensing issues there lol)

• Like 1

HAPPY 75TH ANNIVERSARY BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1