Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Am I the only one who thinks the piece the Pops is playing right now ("I'm Shipping Up to Boston") sounds a lot like a segment of BAC's show?

yes it's in the field show....good ear

Edited by Liahona

What an absolute RUSH that had to be for those kids. Congrats, all of you!!!!!

• Like 1

Is "Shipping Up To Boston" also used as the theme music for "Risolli and Isles"?

OK...I just noticed this...Cymbal line!...haha

...wish it was in field show...oh well I can dream a bit...

yes it's in the field show....good ear

Looking back a the repertoire, I believe the piece BAC plays is "Take What is Ours!" by Brian Tyler. Looks like Tyler took some inspiration from the Dropkick Murphys on that one.

Just to interject a drum corps moment...for any Troopers fan reading this or watching the Pops...Troop scored a 71.600 tonight over in Lynn.

Looking back a the repertoire, I believe the piece BAC plays is "Take What is Ours!" by Brian Tyler. Looks like Tyler took some inspiration from the Dropkick Murphys on that one.

Well Boston plays shipping as encore piece...but Ryan George interwove it into the show...

That was a very big high for them. Boring block work tomorrow and part of Monday (maybe) then off to Tanglewood. Hope the corps gets an invite to the Macy's Parade later this year.

not exactly...they are in show tomorrow night...I will be there for the Clifton, NJ show!

...can't wait...excited!

• Like 1