Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Excellent work, BAC!

You represented your Corps and the drum corps community well.while looking and sounding great!.

Congratulations and siincere thanks.

Pretty ###### awesome, WOW! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Webstream available for next 24 days.

All '1812' right now. http://bostonpopsjuly4th.org/

Edited by D-Cex
  • Like 4

I love how in the midst of all those amazing experiences the first thing listed in the "amazing day" is…"We got to sleep in!"

Life on tour!

What a great year for your son to age out in, so lucky!!!

However, if he's at Tanglewood on Tuesday, that means he missed the bus. The show is Monday. And it looks like about 2500 tickets still available in the Shed (cap. 5700). There will probably be plenty of space on the lawn, too.

http://www.bso.org/Seat/SelectYourOwnPerformance/69866

I just looked on the website for availability for another concert, and it does look as if there are plenty of seats available, as a matter of fact it looks like only the very best seats are sold out. However, I would like to add a few cautions regarding the BSO website. It can be prone to glitches and will show a seat as available when in fact, it's not. Plenty of availability on the website does not mean plenty of seats so if you plan on going and want good seats, order now. Second, many people wait till the last minute for Tanglewood tickets since it is an outdoor venue. when a pretty nice evening is not just predicted, but expected, seats in the shed sell very quickly. Lots of people make the trip to Tanglewood only to find no room except lawn seats. Again, plan accordingly.

• Like 1

I just looked on the website for availability for another concert, and it does look as if there are plenty of seats available, as a matter of fact it looks like only the very best seats are sold out. However, I would like to add a few cautions regarding the BSO website. It can be prone to glitches and will show a seat as available when in fact, it's not. Plenty of availability on the website does not mean plenty of seats and this is only discovered when ordering, so if you plan on going and want good seats, order now. Second, many people wait till the last minute for Tanglewood tickets since it is an outdoor venue. when a pretty nice evening is not just predicted, but expected, seats in the shed sell very quickly. Lots of people make the trip to Tanglewood only to find no room except lawn seats. Again, plan accordingly.

What a great year for your son to age out in, so lucky!!!

However, if he's at Tanglewood on Tuesday, that means he missed the bus. The show is Monday. And it looks like about 2500 tickets still available in the Shed (cap. 5700). There will probably be plenty of space on the lawn, too.

http://www.bso.org/Seat/SelectYourOwnPerformance/69866

Oops!! My bad! It is Monday night. I seem to be having a hard time keeping track of both of my boys this year.

Check out bac face book 1812 music just epic tangle wood . the 4th is also epic as well.

• Like 1

So who among my fellow DCP-ers is here at Tanglewood?

I'm there in spirit! :)

edit: ...too bad I didn't hear anywhere that there would be either audio or video recording of this performance...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

Ghost & Horn Teacher are there.

• Like 1