Colts: Reunited?

Having been out of the activity for some time and reading the recent posts of the staff merry-go-round and the announcement of Jim Mason and Chuck Naffier has piqued my suspicious side.

Are the stars aligning; bringing together the former director and a former marching member under his tutelage, to reunite with the Colts for 2015?

If my memory serves me correctly, the years Mason directed the Colts and Naffier marched (early 80's) are reminiscent of the Colts in 2014 -- Telling a story that is refreshing, exciting, entertaining and just down right fun.

Naffier, not having his time divided between two corps this upcoming year, and adding Mason, with his sage insight and experience, could, and would, compliment a wonderful staff that is taking this small town corps to new levels.

Hope. Hope is a good thing.

Andy

Not happening.

Having been out of the activity for some time and reading the recent posts of the staff merry-go-round and the announcement of Jim Mason and Chuck Naffier has piqued my suspicious side.

Are the stars aligning; bringing together the former director and a former marching member under his tutelage, to reunite with the Colts for 2015?

If my memory serves me correctly, the years Mason directed the Colts and Naffier marched (early 80's) are reminiscent of the Colts in 2014 -- Telling a story that is refreshing, exciting, entertaining and just down right fun.

Naffier, not having his time divided between two corps this upcoming year, and adding Mason, with his sage insight and experience, could, and would, compliment a wonderful staff that is taking this small town corps to new levels.

Hope. Hope is a good thing.

Andy

I hope the stars align for you , Crossmen ( IMHO ) got their swagger back with your arrangements.

you have always been above board and loyal to all

drumcorps needs folks like you to stay relevant

frankiE

Everyone has been very kind. Sometimes chemistry and philosophies work and sometimes they are strained.

Colts are in a great place right now, and the future is bright indeed. I'm looking forward to the challenges of getting that group back into Finals every year. Small goals do no one any good.

:)

Regarding the topic here... Most unlikely.

All the best,

Chuck

• Like 2