MADISON SCOUTS 2015

I get your point. I guess my feeling is that if they aren't doing anything in Madison other than taking a picture at the capital and hosting a show, perhaps they should just be known as the 'Scouts'?

What they don't do Bratfest anymore?

What they don't do Bratfest anymore?

Didn't in the late 90's when I marched.

Didn't in the late 90's when I marched.

Did some of the seasons I lived in Madison around '07.

You didn't come off that way at all. Also, there is a selfish part of me that wants them back in WI..... I can see them more. I'm one hour from Rockford, and 1+ hrs from Madison.

You are coming across as Bitter as well as Selfish.

Perhaps you missed my post where I said it made sense to rehearse elsewhere if it made sense financially

Which was reason number 1 that was given in the fall of 2009 when it was decided to start using the Bloomington facilities.

The Madison Scouts should never... EVER.... do a silent, soft ending to their show, as the judges will simply not allow that from a Madison Scouts as it unnerves them from a 50 year image they justifiably have of this particular Corps.

The way Madison ended their show in 2014 was every bit as ballsy as a full-out frontal assault on the crowd. One of my favorite moments of the year.

• Like 3

With all the designers and caption supervisors that Madison is pulling in, I can't wait to see who will fill out the ranks as caption heads, teachings staff, show announcement and repertoire, and uniforms are going to be.

I was thrilled when I heard about Mason and company coming in for the 2010 season, and with the work that they did to get the corps moving in the direction they have for the last 5 years, I think we are all going to be in for a special treat in 2015, and beyond!

• Like 1