MADISON SCOUTS 2015

I'm just stoked knowing that a certain part of this corps will be returning this summer. I don't know what the show will be, but what I have learned from an inside source is that the corps will be VERY Scouts this summer.

Edited by crfrey71
  • Like 2

I'm just stoked knowing that a certain part of this corps will be returning this summer. I don't know what the show will be, but what I have learned from an inside source is that the corps will be VERY Scouts this summer.

We are enduring yet another snowstorm in New England so if you can be more specific on any inside Scouts information, that sure would help us pass the time!

I think Scouts percussion has created momentum that gives the corps a top tier foothold. What other caption(s) can you see that will lift Scouts into that 1st tier? I can see General Effect or Brass as being that complementary scoring component. What do you think?

I can see brass for sure. I don't quite understand general effect judging. For so many years Scouts killed the crowd response but never seemed to get the general effect credit. We'll see how the color guard continues to move forward with the addition of Dave Vida, KC Michel and company.

Spats.

You realize the corps hasn't used spats since 1982, right? Unless of course you count the Macy's reunion project, or the 2006 MSARP, in which spats were used.

So if your signature on here is something you believe in, and that spats are needed to be part of the "glory years" that you are contradicting yourself, since the bulk of the 80's had the corps not wearing spats.

Edited by tesmusic