MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Taras was definitely an alum.....78-85 I believe. One the most talented people I've ever known!

Then it was Jeff Moore, which I was leaning toward. The single non-alum staff member in 1996.

Jeff Moore marched SCV I believe, and came to the Scouts after CT left - early 90's

Jeff Moore marched SCV I believe, and came to the Scouts after CT left - early 90's

Jeff came to the staff in 1991 after considering judging in 1990 after his time with SCV ended in 1989.

He wrote much of the 1992 show with CT starting to hand things over, and took on the role of writer and caption head in 1993.

Jeff came to the staff in 1991 after considering judging in 1990 after his time with SCV ended in 1989.

He wrote much of the 1992 show with CT starting to hand things over, and took on the role of writer and caption head in 1993.

Were Moore and Bedis there together then?
  • Like 1

Were Moore and Bedis there together then?

Yes

Yamaha had a cool tumblr page that shows the drum finish and caption head by year since the Scouts and Yamaha started the partnership in the mid-80's.

Edited by tesmusic

Thanks. I bet that was interesting.

If I could copy the link I would, but my skill on the phone doesn't work, sorry.

I care enough not to blindly support it as it continues its downward spiral. But whatever. That high horse you sit on giving you nosebleeds yet?

Brother, you gotta give the new regime a chance. I really like the changes that the Scouts made to their staff & leadership. I'll bet you are pleased with those changes too. Lets see what happens. MYNWA.

Yes

Yamaha had a cool tumblr page that shows the drum finish and caption head by year since the Scouts and Yamaha started the partnership in the mid-80's.

http://yamahacorpus.tumblr.com/post/110751534476/madison-scouts-and-yamaha-dci-history

• Like 1