MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Good question...don't know.

I've always thought silver drums with this uniform looked amazing. I couldn't watch the preview but reviews on the other thread range from loved it to hated it, so it's hard to get a good pulse on what to expect. Would have loved a reaction from the majority of "OMG that was Fn amazing"..so I'm nervous.

So are those drums grey? Are they last year's beautiful green lacquer drums with those plastic slips on them or did Madison get new drums after only one season?

Because of deals that corps make with drum companies,most get new drums every season nowadays.

I have no idea if this is true, but I was told when I marched that Pearl has a deal where if a corps makes finals with their drums, they get a free drumline for the next 2 or 3 seasons. Sounds a little too lucrative to be true though, anybody know if such a deal really exisits?

Because of deals that corps make with drum companies,most get new drums every season nowadays.

The Scouts have used their drums for 2 years for a long time. The drums they had last year were the same finish as their 2005 line and were really pretty. I just don't get the finish they chose for this year but the line does sound really good.

The Scouts have used their drums for 2 years for a long time. The drums they had last year were the same finish as their 2005 line and were really pretty. I just don't get the finish they chose for this year but the line does sound really good.

My comment may be more appropriate for a drum thread....but why is it so important to make the finish different all the time?...that is the next cool pattern or color....I really don't pay much attention to that...yes I know it is supposed to compliment the show theme...and I will admit I'm more aural than visual...but if everyone had the same color drums I wouldn't care...and it's not like the hornline can just go with a different color every year...sans crown 2010...lol

Edited by Liahona