MADISON SCOUTS 2015

I think they also topped them in 1997 Finals when Scouts got 5th and Cavaliers got 7th. But yeah, it would be awesome to see

them do it again this coming Saturday!

You are correct, the 1997 season it happened as well.

Man, this level of competitiveness from the Scouts has been a LONG time coming!!!

• Like 1

Anyone have any favorite parts of the music or drill that they particularly liked about this year's show? I personally loved the forward moving rotating block drill at the end of the opener. And I love the fast moving cross thru drill in traffic jammin!!!

Edited by Madcityscout
  • Like 1

Anyone have any favorite parts of the music or drill that they particularly liked about this year's show? I personally loved the forward moving rotating block drill at the end of the opener. And I love the fast moving cross thru drill in traffic jammin!!!

I love everything from the ballad to the end.

• Like 1

It's so easy to enjoy the entire show as each section flows into the next..... the ballad is very pleasing to the ears as well as a visual example of creativity by an all-male corps...... the dolls are presented and treated tastefully while allowing a dance scene....

and when the Scouts hit NYC, wow ! great visual for that piece, too....

2015 show is excitement from growl to growl !!!

At the beginning of the season a lot of people criticized using the cut outs instead of using real girls. Can you believe that? There was even a thread that opened questioning whether or not it was time for Scouts and Cavies to allow girls into the corps.

Edited by Madcityscout

Yes, there are some great possibilities there. If Madison decides to go that way next year, One of my favorite Cuban artist of all time is the Dizzy Gilespie protege, Arturo Sandoval. He has some great music to choose from.

You don't say.

http://youtu.be/Au8HK72vw5E

We shall see!! What a great season this has been!!!

• Like 1

WOW...way to go Men. Keep it up.

• Like 1