MADISON SCOUTS 2015

It has been a while since I have felt this good about the scouts' ending of a season!!!

Edited by Madcityscout
  • Like 2

My surprise of the night. Fantastic performance.

• Like 2

Okay you got me! Let's have some speculative fun. Good name for the 2016 show title:

1. Muy Caliente!!!

2. En Fuego!!!

3. La casa de la sol!!!

Okay you got me! Let's have some speculative fun. Good name for the 2016 show title:

Yeah, I'm with you, lets have some speculative fun! :augen51::pirate::xmas::w00t:

A better name for the 2016 show might be:

"The Friggin' 2015 season is not over yet and the Scouts might like our support THIS year going into semi-finals and finals instead of letting them think this year is over because we're speculating about next year!!!"

What do you think of my title? :smile:

Go Scouts! :thumbup:

Edited by wvu80

Yeah, I'm with you, lets have some speculative fun! :augen51::pirate::xmas::w00t:

"The Friggin' 2015 season is not over yet and the Scouts might like our support THIS year going into semi-finals and finals instead of letting them think this year is over because we're speculating about next year!!!"

Go Scouts! :cool:

Or...

"I'm still supporting my brothers in 2015, but it's ok on an open forum to throw some fun chat in about 2016."

• Like 1

Or...

"I'm still supporting my brothers in 2015, but it's ok on an open forum to throw some fun chat in about 2016."

Or...

How about throwing in some fun chat AFTER the 2015 season is over?

If I were one of your "brothers" who had to perform tonight and read that all my "brothers" wanted to talk about was next year, I would think this year's show didn't matter very much to them, and that I didn't matter very much to them.

If all the Scout's alumni care about it "next" year and they don't have the ability to defer immediate gratification so they can honor THIS year's Madison Scouts, then I guess I have an messed up idea about what Scout's "loyalty" is all about.

Talk about 2016 all you want, it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. I'm not the one who has to go out for semi's tonight to try to make finals, and put on a show my alumni brothers will be proud of.

I'm sure your "brothers" who are marching tonight want to talk about 2016's show as much as you do. :unhappy:

Go Scouts! :thumbup:

Trust me brother, the scouts know that the brotherhood has their support and are as proud of them as ever! They as well as all all of the alums are excited about the future of the organization!

In fact they know that they are the corps that has set the solid foundation for the future and are proud of that!