MADISON SCOUTS 2015

From around this time last year ...

here's what I hope for.....

Madison picks something that thrills fans, but doesn't feel beholden to live up to mythical past shows such as 91-97, 99, 82-83,88 etc.My biggest issue as a fan has been watching Madison try to please those who want the past redone, and realizing in DCI you need to move forward. 2013 was IMO the closest they came to merging the two demands placed on them, which often conflict.

Just be Madison. Why did 2010 work? It wasn't super deep and it connected to fans. same for 11 and 13. the talent pool in DCI has never been greater, so wearing all white leaves you open to visual issues being magnified.

I think they accomplished that. I'd like to see how they follow up next year.

It'll be tough to stave off groups like Blue Stars and Cavaliers (barring another "off" year for them), as well as get past the likes of Phantom and BK.

It will be tough. But, BK and Phantom could be saying the same thing about Madison being on their heels this year.

I think the main question going into next year from a competitive standpoint would be: Can the staff/design team put a better product on the field than the one they produced in 2015? Because if the product is as good as it was in 2015, more than likely the scouts will slip out of the 8th spot next year.