MADISON SCOUTS 2015

That is unfortunate. Maybe after they come out with an amazing product this year you can ask to belong again?

They won't...and I don't care to belong to a group that accepts such mediocrity.

I care enough not to blindly support it as it continues its downward spiral. But whatever. That high horse you sit on giving you nosebleeds yet?

Supporting the corps that gave me so much, and continues to is being on a high horse? Then if that's the case, I'll keep riding.

Edited by tesmusic
  • Like 5

They won't...and I don't care to belong to a group that accepts such mediocrity.

This is caring? Anyway, if our corps is mediocre, and you don't want to belong, take 1996 off your signature, get rid of your jacket and #### off.

You probably don't stay in touch with any of your brothers, that won't be an issue.

Why don't you just move on. There's a great 2015 Colts thread going on, hand out there.

• Like 3

So your comments are to be viewed as caring? That's pretty funny.

As for bring on a high horse, no, that's not it. I just take issue with people that make ######## comments hiding behind a screen name.

Don't believe I was hiding behind a screen name on FB, now was I? I was more than willing to put my name to that because someone needed to say it. And don't mistake no one "coming to my defense" as meaning no one agreed with me. I can assure you that others contacted me and have contacted me in the past who feel the same way. I don't blame them for not jumping on my defense. I wasn't going to drag them into it with me.

I look at Bluecoats from last year as something to strive for. They had 1 top 5 finish in their history before last year I believe. They probably average right around a 7th place finish in the last 15 years or so. BUT.... With a great visual AND get musical book, they get 2nd place. It can be done....

This is caring? Anyway, if our corps is mediocre, and you don't want to belong, take 1996 off your signature, get rid of your jacket and #### off.

You probably don't stay in touch with any of your brothers, that won't be an issue.

Why don't you just move on. There's a great 2015 Colts thread going on, hand out there.

lol You must be joking. 😂 I was a part of something that was great! I'm not going to trash that history just because the Scouts fell off.

You're upset that I'm willing to call a spade a spade. Some in the origanization need to hear it in such a stark way. It's embarrassing to be a follower rather than a leader. If the Scouts were willing to sell out (amps, synths, any key, etc), then they better be #### good at it. Unfortunately, well...outside of a few bright spots (2003, 2005, 2010), they haven't been for the last 15 or so years. Why is it so wrong to expose and highlight that? I mean, it's real life, isn't it?

Edited by BigBadMadMan

The Scouts banned me from their Facebook page for posting a dissenting comment and calling them to task for failing to put a competitive product on the field. Figures. Oh well. They can't handle any criticism and I'm sick of toeing the line of thinking they are above reproach. They aren't.

Sad thing is, I idolized the Scouts when I marched. For them to have fall to such a pitiful, shameful state is, well...embarrassing.

I wasn't banned, but had some posts deleted last year. Unfortunate, but it's their page. I offered my opinion, they didn't like it so they deleted it. Oh well

I wasn't banned, but had some posts deleted last year. Unfortunate, but it's their page. I offered my opinion, they didn't like it so they deleted it. Oh well

Easily their right and I'm ok with that, but they banned my right to post anything anywhere...based upon ONE string of discussion and some harsh criticisms. No one contacted me, either...not that I cared if they did or didn't.

Edited by BigBadMadMan

I wish you peace.

I don't. #### him.

• Like 1