MADISON SCOUTS 2015

yes... it is.

• Like 1

This excites me sooooo much. Makes me realize the staff really DOES look at fan andvalumni feedback. There was nothing wrong with this classic look. Just needed to be tweaked and modernized.

• Like 4

This is for real, and I'm so psyched! I've been hoping and praying for this exact look to return to the field!

To quote someone else, I hope they never lose it again!

• Like 2

This excites me sooooo much. Makes me realize the staff really DOES look at fan andvalumni feedback. There was nothing wrong with this classic look. Just needed to be tweaked and modernized.

Yup. I've been met with resistance on here about how open the staff and board are to feedback, and those proves that they are receptive. It also proves how knowledgable they are in what the corps needs.

This is a great start to the season!

• Like 1

What about the drums? New ones? Anyone know?

Las

What about the drums? New ones? Anyone know?

Last year's green drums were gorgeous and would go well with the new uniform. Then again - Red would as well.

The green would be fine...some kind of red/green sparkle fade would be really cool, too.

• Like 1

So are those drums grey? Are they last year's beautiful green lacquer drums with those plastic slips on them or did Madison get new drums after only one season?