MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Totally agree!!! I don't think we will be disappointed at all!!!

The way Madison ended their show in 2014 was every bit as ballsy as a full-out frontal assault on the crowd. One of my favorite moments of the year.

Ballsy is not how the end of their show should be described. Not saying it wasn't good, but it definitely wasn't ballsy.

• Like 2

Ballsy is not how the end of their show should be described. Not saying it wasn't good, but it definitely wasn't ballsy.

Agreed. That trumpet player nailed it most of the season but it just left me flat. Every single time.

When the other 11 finalists do a big bang ending and Madison risks it with a single soloist WITH NO COVER leaving it out there, IT IS BALSY!!!!!

Am I wrong in thinking that some folks feel that it's The Madison Scouts vs. the world? :lle:

And some folks feel like it's the Cadets against the world, some people feel like it's BD against the world, etc. What's your point?

• Like 2