MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Am I wrong in thinking that some folks feel that it's The Madison Scouts vs. the world? :lle:

It's a Madison Scouts thread- the question asked was the 2014 ending balsy, I said yes- try laying your cards on the line with one soloist in front of 30,000 people- it takes a set to do that- tell me about your experience in that situation............ go away

I sure hope so. Sorry, but I thought the move to Indiana was a really bad idea.

I agree 100%.

I don't necessarily agree. For instance, the New York Jets practice in New Jersey, the Los Angeles Angels practice in Anaheim, and the Troopers practice in Indiana.

You have just pointed out exactly what is wrong with drum corps today. This activity needs local membership & support to survive & thrive.

The way Madison ended their show in 2014 was every bit as ballsy as a full-out frontal assault on the crowd. One of my favorite moments of the year.

So you are the one person who actually liked it.

I dont think its a terrible idea. there's lots of corps that host dual camps. though, i do think they should do move in, in their home state.

I dont think its a terrible idea. there's lots of corps that host dual camps. though, i do think they should do move in, in their home state.

what people forget ( not in all cases I'm sure ) corps moved out because of finance or lack of support from the locals , town or state. Look how often Cadets moved around NJ till they finally had to go. I dont think corps move just for the heck of it. Unfortunately it's a way different world today and corps just need to do what they have to to survive. YES I would much rather see Crossmen back in PA, Cadets in NJ, MAdison in MAdison etc etc but what's the reality.

I am really really hoping for a Latin/Spanish balls-to-the-wall show.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Maybe a Mary Poppins show?some will know what I mean