Fantasy Football

not sure anyone is around here much these days--but I am starting a drum corps fantasy football league and inviting DCPI and FMA members to join!

ok I have set this up as a private ESPN league called Drum Corps. Currently there are 19 openings (the max 20) and I can adjust downward if we don't get enough players between FMA and DCPI (hope we do). Normally I find an option to send a password but I am not locating it so I am just going to go with invites which will help me manage it better anyway! I set this as a pretty standard ESPN scoring rules so no surprises and I havent set a draft date (draft will be auto draft based on your pre-settings) until we gauge how many people want to play and get them signed up. its also easier for you not THAT into football or with not tons of time.

To get an invite I need your name and e-mail. If you want to post here fine, if you'd rather send me an IM fine or email me at garycme1972@gmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least I got BEAST MODE! :smile:

I got Brady and I didnt even go after him this season LOL