Championship Wknd Predictions: Ready, Set, GO!

I just hope Sunrisers make it to the night show...all indications are that they will.

When I read the staff back earlier in the year, I knew these young people were in good hands. Folks have done a great job. Even those not listed. ;)

Making the night show can only enhance their future.

• Like 1

I would not be surprised to see flip flopping this year with GE Vis and Vis Ens playing a vital role in the final order.

Cabs

Bucs

Fusion

MBI

CV

Cadets2

Bushwackers

Sunrisers

Hurcs

Gold

----

Alliance

Windsor

Skyliner

Kilties

A

WS

Govies

Devils

Excelsior

Cinci

Prelims / Finals

1 Cabs / Bucs

2 Bucs / MB

3 MB / Cabs

4 Fusion / Fusion

5 CV / Bush

6 Bush / C2

7 C2 / CV

8 Sun / Sun

9 Gold / Gold

10 Alliance / Alliance

11 Hurcs

12 Sky

13 Kilts

14 Windsor

Top 3 at Prelims will be within 0.5, with a three-way flip in Finals. (How do ya like dem apples?!?) Bush makes another giant leap into the Top 5 at Finals, and C2 makes a move into 6th, just one-tenth behind Bush.

Big surprise at the bottom of the pack will be Alliance, edging out the Hurcs for that coveted last ticket to the Big Show. Curious what will happen if Hurcs win Best Guard at Prelims, but don't make it into Finals. If these "predictions" #$%^& anyone off, I'm not sorry. :)

See you on the 50. (Well, at least that what my ticket says I'm near.)

I think 1996, when Westshoremen edged out Caballeros by 0.1, after being behind them by 0.9 in Prelims.

Really? I didn't remember that ;) :shutup::silly:

• Like 1

I predict I'll forget something to pack in my haste. And I'll get lost trying to find a local microbrewery and a diner to get a "garbage plate", whatever the hell that is that I was told to order in Roachister. I also predict someone will be crowned champ, that many of you readers out there will not agree with. And everyone will still have sloppy feet. I also predict many monday morning hangover's and walks of shame due to said championship. giggity.

Edited by C.Holland
  • Like 1

i think Fusion has a great show, but I don't think it'll be clean enough to top the other three. Even though I've not seen Minnesoatah, the amount of hardons here for them seem to say they'll be more exciting than a redneck's snow tire shopping spree.

I also predict a baby will be born about 9 months from now due to someone being granted a championship.

• Like 1

i think Fusion has a great show, but I don't think it'll be clean enough to top the other three. Even though I've not seen Minnesoatah, the amount of hardons here for them seem to say they'll be more exciting than a redneck's snow tire shopping spree.

I also predict a baby will be born about 9 months from now due to someone being granted a championship.

:felloff:

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

Giving new meaning to the term "victory encore." :tongue:

• Like 1

and then some corps who just was granted said championship... will then have a hole to fill. DOH!