Championship Wknd Predictions: Ready, Set, GO!

someone wins, others don't, crying, complaining, accusations of favoritism, collusion etc.

Sounds like an average Election Day. :tongue:

• Like 2

Sounds like an average Election Day. :tongue:

except Chicago. it's just understood LOL

• Like 3

The only time Bushwackers faced AtlantaCV this season, on July 12, they were more than five points behind. With Bridgeport representing the first time since 2008 that they've scored above 90 (and in that year they managed to climb four points in one week from the last regular-season show to Prelims: imagine if that happened again), can they come out on top of Atlanta this year? It seems unlikely; CV's scores don't show any weakening over the season. On the other hand, in the June Bridgeport show, Bushwackers were behind Hurricanes by half a tenth and were still almost two points back as recently as August 2, but this past weekend, they were more than six points ahead of Connecticut, so they have been moving much faster than some of the competition. On the other, other hand, Bush was two points back of Cadets2 on July 6 and more than three points back of them the last time they met on August 16. It's all most intriguing.

• Like 2

Bush ends up in 7th ,Brigdeport was a little out of wack on them.None of the corps where there that have been beating them ,one would have to wonder had they been in reading if they would have jumped by 6 points ?

Edited by Florida Sun

Likely they would have moved well, but perhaps not by that much. From what most of us have seen of Bush, they've been getting strong traction, just how much is the question here. We'll have to see whether the 90 was a lean, fat, or a right-on 90 from them, won't we? :wink:

The only time Bushwackers faced AtlantaCV this season, on July 12, they were more than five points behind. With Bridgeport representing the first time since 2008 that they've scored above 90 (and in that year they managed to climb four points in one week from the last regular-season show to Prelims: imagine if that happened again), can they come out on top of Atlanta this year? It seems unlikely; CV's scores don't show any weakening over the season. On the other hand, in the June Bridgeport show, Bushwackers were behind Hurricanes by half a tenth and were still almost two points back as recently as August 2, but this past weekend, they were more than six points ahead of Connecticut, so they have been moving much faster than some of the competition. On the other, other hand, Bush was two points back of Cadets2 on July 6 and more than three points back of them the last time they met on August 16. It's all most intriguing.

Yeah, but Cadets2 always comes on strong at the end of the season. I think Bush being further behind was more about Cadets2 being cleaner and more full than Bush falling behind.

• Like 1

I just hope Sunrisers make it to the night show...all indications are that they will.

• Like 3

Donnie I understand they spent sunday cleaning the opener drill n horn wise ,I expect them to be over the hurcs in 8th place

What I watched in Bridgeport, I dont think anyone should have gotten as high a score as they recieved. So either I'm just a hard critic, or the judges were easy.

• Like 2