Championship Wknd Predictions: Ready, Set, GO!

Don't know about that ,the complaints on here last year about an extra corps where flying around like flys on dog do .How was it worded why let a losser go on sunday night ,if you want to go on make finals .

Edited by Florida Sun

Ok, my flight is at 8 a.m. so I'll throw my darts now and see how close I come to the bulls eye.

1. Cabs

2. MBI

3. Bucs

4. CV

5. Fusion

6. Cadets2

7. Bush

8. Carolina Gold

9. Hurcs

10. Sun

11. Windsor

12. Sky

13. Alliance

14. Kilties

However it turns out, it will be a great weekend to be in Rochester and the 50th anniversary of DCA

. Curious what will happen if Hurcs win Best Guard at Prelims, but don't make it into Finals.

That happened in 1983 with the Rhode Island Matadors...DCA let them compete in Finals as an extra corps so their guard could compete for the title

Actually that was 1986

• Like 1

cabs take prelims MBI wins the finals.

i think Fusion has a great show, but I don't think it'll be clean enough to top the other three. Even though I've not seen Minnesoatah, the amount of hardons here for them seem to say they'll be more exciting than a redneck's snow tire shopping spree.

I also predict a baby will be born about 9 months from now due to someone being granted a championship.

and then some corps who just was granted said championship... will then have a hole to fill. DOH!

Most of these kids marching are just kids themselves. I doubt that.

. Curious what will happen if Hurcs win Best Guard at Prelims, but don't make it into Finals.

That happened in 1983 with the Rhode Island Matadors...DCA let them compete in Finals as an extra corps so their guard could compete for the title

If a corps can't make finals, it has no business being granted an exemption simply to have a shot at a caption trophy. Want to win the caption? Make finals.

go look for my rant on RAMD about that with a member of that guard in 86. LOL

There's many great guards this year all hoping for a shot at the guard caption ,so I would think some one other then the Hurcs guard as good as they are will take it .Here's to the best guard taking it .

There's many great guards this year all hoping for a shot at the guard caption ,so I would think some one other then the Hurcs guard as good as they are will take it .Here's to the best guard taking it .

nope. hurcs win that one.