2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

That's all we have for you today! Our next LIVE From the Stands coverage will be tomorrow morning at the DCA Alumni Spectacular, starting at 10AM. If you're in town, be sure to check out tonight's I&E and Mini Corps Championsihps taking place on Main Street and in the Riverside Convention Center. I'll be there!

***** THANKS KEVIN *****

I look forward to your Coverage every year. Great every time.

See you at Finals! - Class A and Open!

Cin. Tradition

Sun Devils

Govies

White Sabers

Alliance

Carolina Gold

Connecticut Hurricanes

Bushwackers

Cadets2

Atlanta CV

Fusion Core

Reading Buccaneers

Minnesota Brass

Hawthorne Caballeros

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 3

I just went back into it to try and watch it ,considering it wasn't cleared up till Bush came on doesn't make it any better .I just wrote Support @fannetwork and was given a ticket number ? I sure hope there some sort of a refund coming .I'm NOT adding finals just don't trust who ever doing the telecast to do any better with tomorrow broadcast .Considering how good last years broadcast was this was like kindergarden .

I just went back into it to try and watch it ,considering it wasn't cleared up till Bush came on doesn't make it any better .I just wrote Support @fannetwork and was given a ticket number ? I sure hope there some sort of a refund coming .I'm NOT adding finals just don't trust who ever doing the telecast to do any better with tomorrow broadcast .Considering how good last years broadcast was this was like kindergarden .

It's another reason to reconsider further years in Rochester, that's for sure.

• Like 1

It's another reason to reconsider further years in Rochester, that's for sure.

gonna be there next year. was it a rochester problem or a network problem?

Stadium problem.

oh now that's not good. didn't they have a problem there the 1st year of FN?

Any where would be better that Rochester was up there 2007 and 08 would never go back .

MN Brass scoring so high is surprising to me. I would have scored Reading and Fusion over them.

I'll be honest here. When I saw MBI in St. Paul in July I thought to myself that they will be a solid 3rd or 4th place corps. That was based upon the imbalance of the horn line vs. the percussion, guard and visual. MBI's hornline this year is not what we usually expect from that corps. They lost their longtime caption head horn instructor in the winter. But they must have done something amazing in prelims. Or else their percussion is a point ahead of everyone else, which is actually plausible. Their guard is in the top ranks but I thought probably 2nd to 4th, given what I heard about Hurcs, CV, Fusion and Cabs' guards. And as I said elsewhere, the corps made a big step upward in their visual program this year. MBI's MA scores were at the top of the heap as well.

On the other hand I could be full of bull. :tounge2: I'm really biting at the bit to see recaps!!

Edited by Ron H
  • Like 1