2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

If you were to judge DCA on their FN feed? What would you give them for attempt, and execution?

DCA a 9. The stadium a 1. They failed to meet contractual obligations.

Boy is this a fun recap'

I can assure you we were not. The pressbox was like a concrete block and fiberboard shanty building with no windows. It was more like a sideways rain windtunnel directly shooting in, even 15ft back. Never forget, Kevin, never forget. (Though thankful there were no podium spills for you :wacko: )

I was there with you two!

I'm not going back looking ,waste of time ,but many did

Sorry no one did. Look we get it you feel bad for your team. But no ones bagging on them

Yeah, until Jeff Ream pulled me from my seat because I HAD to see Cabs that night! :dry:

Well yes you had to

And reading the prelims recap the communication sheet is baffling as ever

Really? This explains a lot.

Sorry, I am not a red team fan boy. Not drinking their kool aid.

who is big red? when you say something about a soloist am i supposed to read you're mind and know what you are talking about? and just because a soloist is bad the entire corps needs to suffer? i mean talk in plain terms cause really i have know idea who or what you are talking about. and that explains a lot. a lot more than you at least. sorry.

I can assure you we were not. The pressbox was like a concrete block and fiberboard shanty building with no windows. It was more like a sideways rain windtunnel directly shooting in, even 15ft back. Never forget, Kevin, never forget. (Though thankful there were no podium spills for you :wacko: )

image.png?w=400&c=1

Believe it. I was there - along with Kevin, Danielle, Fran Haring, Glenn Johnson, Fred Windish, Gil Silva, and however many could hunker-down in the lean-to shed that doubled for a 'press box'. NO ONE was dry that evening.

Believe it. I was there - along with Kevin, Danielle, Fran Haring, Glenn Johnson, Fred Windish, Gil Silva, and however many could hunker-down in the lean-to shed that doubled for a 'press box'. NO ONE was dry that evening.

correct. I tried to use you as a sheild and I still got wet

Edited by Jeff Ream