I&E Results?

I'm with RAY!

Stuck at the hotel cleaning my horn, packing my day bag and going to bed early for tomorrow!

Well I may be tipping a beer or two... First time I ever went to DCA and didn't make it to I&E!

whats the problem with posting the I&e scores.

I don't know about the rest of I&E, but these were the mini corps results:

1. 99.500 -- Star United

2. 97.833 -- Ghost Riders

3. 95.000 -- Opus 7 presented by the San Francisco Renegades

4. 93.667 -- Minne-Brass

5. 93.500 -- Sacramento Freelancers

6. 80.333 -- Rocketeers

7. 77.167 -- Erie Thunderbirds

8. 76.833 -- Impact of Orlando

9. 76.333 -- Thunder Brigade

10. 71.667 -- Cincinnati Tradition

11. 68.167 -- High Country Brass

• Like 1

Oh, and the fan favorite (as voted by texting) was Sacramento Freelancers.

But I think if all the fans in the room were polled in person, based on the crowd's actual reactions following each performance, that the results would be much closer to the judges'.

Congratulations on regaining the thrown Star United.. and of course all the mini corps.. I can't tell you how much I missed being in the mix this year!

For myself, I agreed with the judges on the top four and the bottom two, and I didn't envy them the job of figuring out the other five! Though I was a bit taken aback to see Freelancers thirteen points ahead of their competition, and have a hard time with Thunderbirds not breaking 80. But Star's score was entirely justified.

Edited to fix typo.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Before Opus 7 began setting up, one of their members first placed one of Carolina Gold's tombstones on the stage. The one reading "San Francisco Renegades 2002-2012".

Then nothing happened for about a minute. No one was on the stage. The audience began to notice the tombstone and were muttering.

I began to wonder if their performance was going to be no performance at all but ten minutes of silence, as a way of protesting their sort-of demise!

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Star..always clean but extremely boring......

Where are the rest of the scores...I have to say between the video broadcast being a bust(people are demanding refunds) and the lack of info on DCP. and the DCA site...this may be one of the worst DCAs ever communication-wise