Baritone Needed, Please help?

C.Holland

Hey all you out there in the virtual marching pitch. Now that DCI and DCA have completed their seasons. Would anyone in the NJ/NYC area have a baritone, preferably Bb taking up storage space that I could borrow till thanksgiving? I'll gladly trade time operating your souvie stand, or heck, come help out your corps at camp or something. I'm marching with the Madison Corps of Brothers in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade and would like something to practice on during the next couple months. I'll gladly pay rental on it if you need that, leave a deposit, and get it back to you chemically cleaned. I just don't have $1200 or so to drop on one of my own.

Anyone able to help me out with this?

• Like 1

Your in northern New Jersey , I would start contacting the corps in your area ,Brigdemen,Cabs , Fusion .If no luck reach out to others .It will be great to see Madison in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade .I did 2 years with Sunrisers & 2 years with Cabs ,one year it rained ,we had popeye the sailer balloon above us ,and everytime is sailer cap filled with water it fell on us .Was gald when he finally broke his neck .the water stopped .What size corps is Madison planning on.

Your in northern New Jersey , I would start contacting the corps in your area ,Brigdemen,Cabs , Fusion .If no luck reach out to others .It will be great to see Madison in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade .I did 2 years with Sunrisers & 2 years with Cabs ,one year it rained ,we had popeye the sailer balloon above us ,and everytime is sailer cap filled with water it fell on us .Was gald when he finally broke his neck .the water stopped .What size corps is Madison planning on.

Its a combination of the current 2014 members, and alumni from all over. So it's a surprise. I'm not sure how much I can say, but there are no balloons behind us.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help. Ive hit up the locals, anyone know a guy who knows a guy I can borrow/rent from?

What years did you march Madison ?

00-01