Changes at Cadets2

His press release when Rich took over C2 and let Eric Kitchenman go was not done well. This was only slightly better in that Rich got 2 sentences. The guy lifted a corps from scratch and took a first year indoor percussion unit to a WGI championship deserved a bit better than that.

Also on the press releases from Allentown this week was one written by their "content director" (p.r. person who did some releases, vids and facebook pages.) She has returned out of the area to continue her life and assist with her family needs. The move was planned, by the person. So if there is a vacuum at the moment, I am not surprised.

Edited by xandandl

I do not know anything about Rich's Situation.

I was sort of curious why George was not more involved in C2 this past season. He seemed almost invisible after DCI finals with C2. I thought maybe he was just asked to lay low after 2013 DCA Hotelgate situation. Much like he laid low and found himself in the office when The Cadets went South this season after he made some waves down south about the housing situation. Now things are a bit clearer that he was just waiting for his time at the top.???????

yeah you know her

The girl with the distictive Tats on her body doing filmwork now days???

I do not know anything about Rich's Situation.

I was sort of curious why George was not more involved in C2 this past season. He seemed almost invisible after DCI finals with C2. I thought maybe he was just asked to lay low after 2013 DCA Hotelgate situation. Much like he laid low and found himself in the office when The Cadets went South this season after he made some waves down south about the housing situation. Now things are a bit clearer that he was just waiting for his time at the top.???????

he was very visible at the Reading show

The girl with the distictive Tats on her body doing filmwork now days???

no that I know of she didn't work in the offices

he was very visible at the Reading show

Visable in regards to being there or visable in regards to having a hand in the day to day operations and design and creative role within C2 at the reading show?? That is the bigger question.

Yes I do realize he was visable there and at finals.

Visable in regards to being there or visable in regards to having a hand in the day to day operations and design and creative role within C2 at the reading show?? That is the bigger question.

Yes I do realize he was visable there and at finals.

that I don't know. I mean the shows are basically Cadets stuff recycled, so I'm sure he's involved to some degree

that I don't know. I mean the shows are basically Cadets stuff recycled, so I'm sure he's involved to some degree

I like Cadets2. But I really would like to see them break new ground rather than play re-treads of Cadet's shows. Play upon the restrictions of weekend-only demands and make that your own. Stop with the shows that only bring up comparisons to former Cadet's "glories." It doesn't work, George. Stop it. Don't even think about West Side Stories, Angels & Demons, Samuel Barber or Aaron Copland. Tell your staff to learn to write shows that are original to the DCA experience. Find your own voice. That will get you somewhere. Show us a program that hasn't been seen in either DCI or DCA. The DCA audiences are very well aware of DCI shows. We've seen Toy Souldier (sic) already.

Edited by Ron H
  • Like 4

LOL - "past Cadets glories" reminds me of what the Alumni type corps used to be insulted with "trying to relive their past". Seeing how lot of those corps members are not Alumni of the corps it kinda fits C2 as doubt if whole corps is former Cadets. Different would be that C2 is a competing corps but Archer Epler Alumni did that 30 some years ago. Guess recycling shows is cheaper but yeah (not YEA) does make C2 look like the poor cousin who gets the hand me downs.