IRS complaint filed against DCI?

If you are not going to address your complaint openly, why post it on a public forum such as Facebook? Make your complaint in private and let it ride on its merits. All the talk on here is just speculation and gossip. I don’t know the motivation, unless you are trying to pressure or embarrass someone.

Oh GOODY!

Playmates!

(And No, not that kind of Playmates, darn it.)

<snort> :ninja:

Oh GOODY!

Playmates!

(And No, not that kind of Playmates, darn it.)

He states he has been banned from here. Admin team I ask for amnesty!

Oh and he trashed here too

He states he has been banned from here. Admin team I ask for amnesty!

Oh and he trashed here too

An appeal for amnesty is useful only if Mr. Blair is willing to come in and play by the rules.

That means no trashing, and that would, of course, go for the rest of us as well.

But he'd sure better understand that the dynamics here won't be the same as in his private FB club.

Mods, I trust you'll keep him (and us) in line and second Jeff's appeal for amnesty if Mr. Blair is willing to play nice in our sandbox.

You know, it's almost sort of beautiful that calling DCP full of "goodness and light" is considered trashing it.

Loooooooooooove, Is A Many Splendored thing..... <whistling romantically>

He does not appear to be interested in rational discourse. It seems more about the feeling of malignant conspiratorial intent by the Powers That Be. If you point out that he hasn't accused DCI of anything specific that is unusual, he just accuses you of drinking the Kool-Aid.

I don't predict that he would suddenly become rational merely by taking the conversation here. (Hasn't worked for the rest of us :silly: )

• Like 2

Now, as to the possible ethical issues in the claims:

If DCI released a judge from Finals based on a complaint from a corps:

It's good that DCI responds to complaints from the corps, if the complaint was valid. Blair suggests that Cesario made the call, although I don't think he is the judges' boss, so more likely he passed on the complaint to whoever does have that authority.

Now, if MC used his position or political pressure to remove the judge, and if the complaint was something that involved his uniforms or perhaps a corp he was acting as visual consultant for, then you could say there was an ethical problem. (Not an IRS issue, but still a sticky situation). Anyone know the complaint, the judge, the process, etc.? Dish!

so...Cesario got him banned from judging maybe?

gee, can't imagine why