BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

• 2 months later...

So any news out of the Blue Stars? They announced last year and it's been kinda quiet since then. Moved in this week. Looking forward to see if they continue to build off the last two years, excited to see what the design team comes up with again. Glad they've kept that staff together.

Edited by DrumManTx

I don't think the Blue stars were talked about enough last season. They had such a beautiful show musically (and a somewhat peculiar show visually) and their guard was amazing. I hope they continue making big strides and crack the top 8 or 7 soon!

• Like 2

I don't think the Blue stars were talked about enough last season. They had such a beautiful show musically (and a somewhat peculiar show visually) and their guard was amazing. I hope they continue making big strides and crack the top 8 or 7 soon!

Agreed, coulda done about 10% less on the field, but they really made it work and it was a pretty cool idea to divide the field up that way, 50th seemed to give them a lot of emotional power, lots of warm and fuzzies in that show. Enjoyed Saucedo's arranging last year more than his original stuff in 2012, it got em back in finals, but it lacked a lot of emotion, at least for me for me. I don't see any reason they'd drop rather than other corps improving more than them, which could happen, you never know. Staff staying together while they're on the rise should be great.

Edited by DrumManTx