2015 Programs and Playlist:

for the cadets/shost 10.

only 2nd and 4th mvmts. the rest will original music "inspired by" the rest of the piece.

Given that there is no other music in there, and the likelihood that Cadets will change at least one musical selection, I'm just going to leave the full work for the time being.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it just me, or does it seem like a slow year for show announcements? Granted, in the pre-internet days we had to wait until the spring and DCI Today would have them, sometimes, but it seems a little slow in relation to recent years.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does it seem like a slow year for show announcements? Granted, in the pre-internet days we had to wait until the spring and DCI Today would have them, sometimes, but it seems a little slow in relation to recent years.

Agreed. Took a quick glance at last year. By November 18th last year, there had been announcements from 5 corps (Cadets, Madison, Pioneer, Crusaders, Troopers). And all of them contained some music selections.

Edited by mingusmonk

On the Cavaliers FB 2015 audition page the staff posted sheet music for "Vienna Philharmonic Fanfare" It also says 2015 Cavaliers soooo... :wink:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. Took a quick glance at last year. By November 18th last year, there had been announcements from 5 corps (Cadets, Madison, Pioneer, Crusaders, Troopers). And all of them contained some music selections.

This time last year (December 2nd) 8 corps had announced at least a portion of their show, including music.

On the Cavaliers FB 2015 audition page the staff posted sheet music for "Vienna Philharmonic Fanfare" It also says 2015 Cavaliers soooo... :wink:

No that's not show music, I auditioned for Cavaliers, the Vienna Philharmonic is just a March tune. I'm quoting Dave McGrath when I say that

Edited by Nchugh77

From The Cavaliers' Twitter feed:

"NEWS: @TheCavaliers will be performing "Fetes" from "Nocturnes" by Debussy and "On the Shoulders of Giants" by Peter Graham in 2015."

• Like 1