Cadets 2015

So I'm feeling a fast frenzied Cadets with a sweeping beautiful ballad. Brass seems competent (no shock there). Will be interesting how they wrap all of this up and package it. It's almost feeling like a "look what we can do" concept with an overlying "ten" thing they explained. I like themeless shows. Getting slightly giddy as a school girl over this. And I'm a str8 male!

So I'm feeling a fast frenzied Cadets with a sweeping beautiful ballad. Brass seems competent (no shock there). Will be interesting how they wrap all of this up and package it. It's almost feeling like a "look what we can do" concept with an overlying "ten" thing they explained. I like themeless shows. Getting slightly giddy as a school girl over this. And I'm a str8 male!

Feels like a Stonehenge-esque type production so far. Cadets don't seem to be playing around this year. Can't wait to see the finished product.

• Like 1

Pfft and here we have people on another topic complaining about how modern DCI shows don't let shows build a musical idea anymore. That was beautiful and this show will be an absolute beast. They're already nominated for ballad of the year.

• Like 1

Pfft and here we have people on another topic complaining about how modern DCI shows don't let shows build a musical idea anymore. That was beautiful and this show will be an absolute beast. They're already nominated for ballad of the year.

Lots of potential with this show. Obviously, the brass and drum kids have sufficient chops to pull it off, if given the proper field staging to maximize impact and help the field judges sample the best licks.

Yeah that ballad is pretty ominous.

Lots of potential with this show. Obviously, the brass and drum kids have sufficient chops to pull it off, if given the proper field staging to maximize impact and help the field judges sample the best licks.

Yeah staging will especially be key. Hopefully they learned from last year and will try to take on a more 2013 type of approach in terms of staging.