Cadets 2015

I'm intrigued by the idea of covering up some of the yard lines. I hope they can work it out because it could turn out to be a nice visual boost.

Thing is, every time a corps puts any tarp-like covering on the field, my first thought is that I hope no members trip over it.

I'm intrigued by the idea of covering up some of the yard lines. I hope they can work it out because it could turn out to be a nice visual boost.

Like what Centerville High School did this past season with their show "A View Askew"

B2f9VfjIIAAk-DS.jpg

• Like 2

Ow. My eyes. But yeah that's a pretty crazy effect.

Thing is, every time a corps puts any tarp-like covering on the field, my first thought is that I hope no members trip over it.

That was my first thought too. Lots of edges out there to trip over.

My second thought was that it could present a real challenge for any corps that goes on after them if they forget to remove them after the show.

:D

• Like 1

Yeah like that Bluecoats snare that almost tripped on the front sideline tarp after that drum solo.

Like what Centerville High School did this past season with their show "A View Askew"

B2f9VfjIIAAk-DS.jpg

Pretty cool.

I dont mind narration to tell a story. But long dialog like Colts and Cadets shows little imagination and poor design.

I don't know if you were paying attention or not, but telling a story is EXACTLY what the Colts' narration did. Just throwing that out there.