Cadets 2015

Did you ever see the movie "The Devil wears Prada?" Miranda watching as designers shoot out ideas... A small glance down and away means you're idea is out.. Same in Cadetland. When he presents an idea, there is a mandatory standing ovation by staff and even the cleaning people if they're in the building. Even when he decides to play jingle bells..

I hardly think people as brilliant as Sacktig, Bocook, and McNutt in addition to many others would stick around as long as they have if he was the way you're describing.

I believe he has considerable control, but you're not going to keep the brilliant staff and designers they do if he is as bad as some assume he is.

Wow, you people are a tough crowd. George and company won with Angles and Demons 4 years ago then got 4th, 3rd, and 3rd and there is a problem? Remember that Bluecoats and Crown have surged over the past few years. There is just way more talent in the top 5 of DCI now. Cadets could very well win DCI this year, but it may be Bluecoats, Crown, maybe SCV will finally get over the hump. Oh, I forgot BD, they are always a threat unless they are on a two year run. They cannot seem to get three in a row.

Wow, you people are a tough crowd. George and company won with Angles and Demons 4 years ago then got 4th, 3rd, and 3rd and there is a problem? Remember that Bluecoats and Crown have surged over the past few years. There is just way more talent in the top 5 of DCI now. Cadets could very well win DCI this year, but it may be Bluecoats, Crown, maybe SCV will finally get over the hump. Oh, I forgot BD, they are always a threat unless they are on a two year run. They cannot seem to get three in a row.

Miranda has a ton of influence but yes, the design team is brilliant and has been doing better as of late.

Personally, I think you all should just go to bed. That's what I think. But then again, I think Magenta is a food.

With the previous post before yours timed at 3:51PM and yours X at 12:21AM today, I believe you were the only one up!

With the previous post before yours timed at 3:51PM and yours X at 12:21AM today, I believe you were the only one up!

I was drunk lol

Regarding the excellence of Cadets on the percussion side, GridBook has just posted "A Day in the Life of Cadets Percussion 2014." This is the section that finished 4th in 2014...a testament to the current quality of DCI percussion performance.

https://youtu.be/EJfz0hIhVds

Edited by brichtimp